The salon whose website you?re in right now is one of the best salons in town.
How can you tell?
It?s a Bumble and bumble Network Salon.
A limited group of establishments around the world sell Bb. products and share a vision for a stronger hairdressing culture. Each is the best in their region and employs stylists who are impeccably trained, unusually talented and have an unyielding passion and love for their craft. In addition to selling Bb. products, they develop their skills at Bumble and bumble University (Bb.U) in New York City ? an institute for higher learning or graduate school for hairdressers.
Bb.U Design School offers advanced training in cutting and styling and how one depends on the other. We teach stylists to work closely with colorists, to collaborate on texture and effect. We share our decades of photo shoots, runways, films and television work to inform our design classes and introduce new ways of seeing and creating.
Bb.U Business School helps salon owners, managers, and educators strengthen their culture, raise their productivity, and fuel their growth. Nearly 30 years of running our own thriving salon makes us uniquely positioned to advise them.
So if you thought you always got a fabulous haircut because your stylist is really talented, you?re right. And if you think our products are great, you?re right again. We teach your stylists to teach you how to look great. We also give them the technical and inspirational training to be the best hairdresser you?ll ever have.
But if you thought Bb. was just stuff in a bottle, you?d be wrong. We?re a company dedicated to the craft, culture and commerce of hairdressing.
May 26th reopening
We are excited to see you!
• As you may already know, we were forced to cancel ALL past appointments including standing hair and nail appointments to allow for increased sanitation and disinfecting of each station between guests. We will be working to re-establish the standings with each service provider on a case by case basis as the schedule allows.
• Your service providers have done a fantastic job rescheduling cancelled appointments from March, April and May as a first priority.
• If you had a cancelled appointment and have not been contacted, please text the salon at 216-464-4311
• To schedule a future appointment please consider using our new secure portal for Online Booking through our website. Haircare, nail, wax and facial services may be booked with most service providers but not all, nor are all services available to be booked online.
• You may also place a request for an appointment through the request an appointment icon at the bottom of our website to ensure it is addressed in a timely manner.
• There will be limited coverage on phones this week as we adjust to the new normal.
Once again, things to consider
• If you are ill, feel ill or have been exposed to anyone that is ill, please reschedule.
• We have rearranged the salon to allow 6 feet between styling stations and 6 feet between manicure and pedicure stations. Where social distancing is not possible, we have installed barriers.
• The salon will be open on Mondays temporarily for our high risk guests, not all service providers will be working on Mondays.
• Over the ear masks are required for each team member and all guests. Masks used during your color service will most likely be stained from the color. Please bring one to your appointment. If you forget your mask, one will be provide to you for a fee.
• Not all service providers will be returning this week due to personal health or family health concerns, with all service providers expected to return by June 2nd.
• Only guests with appointments will be allowed in the salon. Family members will be required to wait in their vehicles unless special assistance is needed.
• Guests under 14 will not be allowed in the salon for a month after reopening unless they are able to come into the salon by themselves.
• Waiting area will be limited, when you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and text or call 216-464-4311 to check in unless you need special assistance then you may come up on arrival.
• When your service provider is ready, we will text or call you back to have you come up.
• We will take your temperature, ask you to sanitize your hands and asked you to review a few health screening questions upon check-in.The Funke team will have daily temps checked as well.
• We ask you to maintain 6 feet social distance between guests.
• Touch-less hand washing stations have been installed in the salon and hand sanitizer will be available throughout.
• Magazines have been removed, coffee, tea and desserts will be temporarily discontinued.
• No outside food or beverages will be permitted due to mask requirements.
• We would like to minimize cash payments, please consider a gift card purchase.
• We are asking guests to keep a credit card encrypted, safely on file to expedite checkout times.
• A temporary 3% Covid Mitigation surcharge will be applied to each service to offset costs for things we have done to help protect our guests and employees.
We appreciate your kindness, patience and understanding during these difficult times! We hope you, your family and loved ones are doing well and staying safe and healthy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or text us anytime! We look forward to seeing you.
Your Funke friends!